Monday, January 11, 2010

What is Following??

Hey everyone. I want to thank you for reading my blog. It has been exciting the past week and a half writing, cooking and eating. I want to invite all of my readers to become followers of my blog. Just go to my followers widget and click Follow. It's that simple. All you have to do next is check your Google Reader List on the Google homepage. These simple steps will help you gain access to your favorite blogs and organize them in one spot on any computer. Just enter your password and you instantly have access to any blog you follow. Thanks again and if you have any suggestions on how to improve this blog, or if you want for me to try out a new recipe, decipher a recipe containing the words “dash of”, “to taste”, or “a handful of”, just let me know- I will gladly test it out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment